Darkstar124Darkstar124

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Citizen Goth Citizen Goth

I will say this

The plot was very very cool. But your production skill just didn't bring it to life well enough. The animation had a really cool fel to it, but got too choppy and strange at times. Keep up the writing, ad don't you dare give up.

Fight Club Compilation Fight Club Compilation

Great!

I defenitely thought it was too short( only because I loved it) and the music in entry 3 was a little messy. Aside from that, great cinematography, great animation, everything rocked.

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

That was great!

Amazing work man! The sprites looked good, the effects were awesome and the cobat was defenitely well done. No one conflict went on for too long, so nothing got boring. The stylization of the combat made it okay to have so many different characters, each fighting style was well thought-out. Props man, keep em comin!

Joey's Bright Idea Joey's Bright Idea

Great animation, very humerous!

Despite what you said I foun the animaton to be great in it's own little way. Now usually when you hear "_____ in your own little way" it means, you suck but I want to say you're special. Sort of.

BUT the graphics actually did have a good, unique style! So props for that. Backing that up, it was also quite funny.

Good job, keep on keepin on.